[LAU] [ANN] Jass-0.9 - Jack Simple Sampler

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Fri Nov 11 20:09:06 UTC 2011

On 11/11/2011 09:02 PM, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 08:59 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>> On 11/11/2011 08:35 PM, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
>>> Actually there's one critical thing missing: logarithmic gains
>>> everywhere. right now everything is still linear..
>>>
>>> Flo
>>>

>> Hello Florian,
>>
>> Compiling stops when no Jack Session headers are found. I'm still on
>> 0.118.0 but I'd really like to try out Jass.
>>

> Do you by chance happen to know C++? If so I'll happily accept a patch
> that makes jack_session support optional.. If not, it'll be a few days
> before I find the time to make it so (got another itch to scratch -
> another project: jiss - a turing-complete simple jack_midi sequencer
> engine)

Actually you can clone the current git and see if you can add the
NO_JACK_SESSION define to the CMakeLists.txt (or maybe cmake also allows
to have a preprocessor definition specified on the commandline).. If
that macro is defined the jack_session bits are #ifdef'ed out..

The git repo can be cloned with

git clone https://fps@github.com/fps/jass.git

Flo