[LAU] A keen pair of ears wanted for second opinion and mix-correction

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Nov 14 17:31:06 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!
   I'm looking for a keen second pari of ears with a merciless brain to help me
mix. Currently I don't want to bother my favourite pair of ears, since there
are many troubles over there. The genres of this piece include a bit of:
balkaniser, rock, metal, synth-pop, orchestral progressive rock and simple
oldschool jazz. So a rather wide range of styles. I don't want to post it
publicly yet, since it isn't ready. But if someone here was interested to go
into it, please drop me a line and I'll send you a link to the piece itself.
It's currently uploaded as OGG, but 'd also upload as flac for that purpose.
   Warm regards and thanks for following me so far
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html