[LAU] small/cheap devices that can run jackd?

Egor Sanin egor.sanin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:59:58 UTC 2011

I just thought I'd add by saying that I've recently been looking into
Micro ITX form factor fanless systems.  You can get a mobo/processor
combo for less than $100.  Nettops may also be a viable device.
I have recently come to the conclusion that these systems offer a very
similar level of portability  and much better performance for perhaps
less money than even netbooks.

Granted they are by default headless, but you can always ssh into it
from your not-for-music laptop and get at the graphics that way.