[LAU] Since it's night, here's a lullaby :-)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Nov 20 08:42:15 UTC 2011

Hello Egor!
   I didn't give any option to oggenc concerning the bitrate. Mplayer shows
just 102.something. I tried it in ogg123 and was rather shocked. I will recode
it. Thank you for noticing it and mentining it to me!
   Even though you had aliasing it's nice to hear, that you liked it. I'll let
you know, when a new version is online.
   Warmly yours
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;