[LAU] [ANN] Jass-0.9.4 - Jack Simple Sampler

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Fri Nov 25 12:36:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just released jass-0.9.4 which you can find here:

http://shirkhan.dyndns.org/~tapas/Jass-0.9.4.tar.bz2

Here's the changelog (from 0.9.3):

       make save shortcut global (users might expect this and lose data
if it doesn't work
       bump minor version
       add some constness to let the compiler optimize a little
       Ctrl+S instead of Ctrl-S
       slight ADSR handling change
       working towards linear interpolation
       make C4 default note (which is note 60 and not 64)
       workaround for off by one error in linear interpolation
       switch back to release mode

There's still one or two major things:

* I need to handle jack shutting down jass. Otherwise if the user sends
off a gui disabling change the gui will never be reenabled..

* A mute button

This will come in 0.9.5 in the next few days..

Have fun,
Flo