[LAU] Music: The Divorcees Waltz

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:45:11 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,

As finger drumming goes this is quite good, though, why not learn a
midi sequencer and get it even better? :)
I've only listened once this far but I liked it.
I think it was a bit thin. I was thinking tomyself why not add a
backing piano and around that point a piano appeared ;)
I think the piano should have come sooner but only in the background,
to fill out the space, maybe when the regular drumming starts?
I enjoyed the guitar very much, well played.

Regards,
Robert