[LAU] Keystroke or MIDI-controlled reverb/flange/etc. filter capability?

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:23:14 UTC 2011

Renoise can can't it? Just keeps the delay (PDC) the same whether the device is enabled or not, so that when you turn it on and off no adjustment is needed. Means the delay on the DSP chain is greater, IE the sum of all effects whether enabled or not, but you wont get glitches from turning things on and off.