[LAU] New blog about Recording on Linux

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Sat Oct 1 06:53:18 UTC 2011

On 10/01/2011 04:14 AM, Ken Restivo wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 03:00:02AM +0200, Peter Crighton wrote:
>> Hello list,
>> I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog about
>> Recording on Linux: http://linux-recording.blogspot.com/
>> The first entry (well, not counting the introduction here) is about
>> using the Analogue Drums Big Mono drumkit with Hydrogen. Let me know
>> what you think about the blog, any constructive criticism is much
>> appreciated!
>>

> *sigh*, Google, doesn't anyone use HTML anymore?
>
> This is what that website looks like with JavaScript turned off:
>
> http://storage.restivo.org/misc/blogger.jpg
>
> I'm sure it's a fantastic blog, but, I dunno what Google has done to it.

If truth be told it seems a problem with this particular blog (which by
the way seems a very cool idea ;) - other blogspot blogs seem to work
with JavaScript turned off.

I'm not a blogger user so I'm not sure what google puts in when you
create a blog and what it leaves to the user. Maybe, the massive use of
JavaScript comes in for recently created ones?

That said. Yes it seems that google is pushing more and more for the use
of JavaScript see e.g.
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/05/no-javascript-no-google-navigation.html

Lorenzo.