[LAU] First installment of "FLOSS your music": Ken Restivo

lists at quirq.ukfsn.org lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Sun Oct 2 11:40:12 UTC 2011

On 10/2/2011, "Roberto Suarez Soto" <talkingxouba at gmail.com> wrote:

>	http://xouba.net/post/10928797789/floss-your-music-ken-restivo

Excellent read, although I could quite happily have read twice, three or
even four times the amount! I always like to read in-depth about
fascinating topics :-)

Two points of pedantry: I think the list of shredders should include
Rhodes not Roads (I'm assuming it's Randy that's referred to) and
Octave's The Cat was a very close knock-off of the ARP Odyssey, not a
Moog -- to the degree that they were sued by ARP apparently.

Keep up the good work.