[LAU] Some "sound&visuals" dj sets :)

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:45:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 02:30:43 +0200
MK aka El Doctor <el.doctor at laposte.net> wrote:

> Hi there ;)
>
> I've uploaded some homemade videos (mix & visuals) and some
> screenshots of my (new) setup :)
>
> Thoses videos are entirely done on linux, the programs used are:
>   * xwax (dj stuff)
>   * lebiniou (vj stuff)
>   * ardour (audio recording)
>   * ffmpeg (video recording)
>   * kdenlive (video montage)
>

> A 3deck Jungle Drum&Bass :
> http://vimeo.com/mkdxb/caution
>
> A 4deck Tribe Hardtekno :
> http://vimeo.com/mkerazored/chinasyndrome

hi, it looks interesting :)

how does lebiniou work? I could only find a little page on it on
freshmeat - do you have some live control over it? like press a button
and apply an effect, or change image/video clip etc.

Sometime ago I played with Resolume on Windows, and found it very fun
and powerful as an approach... I'm wondering if something similar and
live-oriented like that could be done on linux

cheers
renato