[LAU] Beatrix ignores noteoffs

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:01:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

not entirely related but did anyone approach the author about GPL:ing
Beatrix recently?
I know I did, about half a decade ago, at which point he said he would
consider it if he no longer has any interest in it (not sure of his wording,
think that was the gist though). Last release was a very long time ago...

Regards,
Robert