[LAU] Announcing synthclone-0.1.0

Colin Fletcher colin.m.fletcher at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:06:36 UTC 2011

On 09/10/11 07:32, Devin Anderson wrote:
> After almost two years, I'm happy to announce that a new version of
> `synthclone` is available for download!

Hi Devin,

That sounds very exciting, but sadly doesn't build for me on Ubuntu
10.04 LTS:

colinf at colinf-laptop:~/src/jack-apps/synthclone-0.1.0$ python build.py
***Unknown option -recursive
Usage: qmake [mode] [options] [files]

[ ... lots of qmake usage info ... ]

Usage: build.py [options] [qmake-args]

build.py: error: qmake returned an error

colinf at colinf-laptop:~/src/jack-apps/synthclone-0.1.0$ qmake --version
Qmake version: 1.07a (Qt 3.3.8b)

Do I need a newer qmake? Am I missing something else?

Cheers,
Colin.