[LAU] hifi stereo supporting linux filesystem?

Federico Bruni fedelogy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:04:52 UTC 2011

Il 09/10/2011 18:16, Kevin Cosgrove ha scritto:
> I accomplish something similar just using my Linux computer with a
> hifi audio card.  Then I can use whatever Linux audio file player
> that I wish.

I already have a netbook, which I can use sometimes to select the songs
from a nice interface (like Rhythmbox) and send it to the stereo.
But I'd like also to be able to listen to my digital music without
having to switch on a computer.

> Last I heard modern iPods and such understand FLAC files.  If that's
> true, then all the iPod docking systems could be explored.

Good to know...
However, the best choice for me would be buying an old iPod which is
supported by Rockbox.

Cheers,
Federico