[LAU] Linuxsampler/qsampler usability and session portability

Devin Anderson devin at charityfinders.com
Fri Oct 14 18:35:22 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Atte André Jensen <atte at email.dk> wrote:
> On 10/14/2011 05:59 PM, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
>> Recently a new release of synthclone was announced here, and as far as I
>> understood it it's a tool to create soundfonts in sfz, gig, etc.. Have a
>> look, maybe it works for you: https://code.google.com/p/synthclone/
>
> Actually it's something else: It sends midi notes to external gear or
> plugins, samples the resulting sounds and does some automatic mapping. Not
> sure what formats it generates, but I see sfz and hydrogen mentioned...

Right now, SFZ and Hydrogen are the only supported targets.  However,
`synthclone` comes with a plugin developer API that allows developers
to extend `synthclone` to support new targets (amongst other things).

--
Devin Anderson
devin (at) charityfinders (dot) com

CharityFinders - http://www.charityfinders.com/