[LAU] integrating linux+osx boxes?

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:43:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:

> On 10/17/2011 03:43 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
>
>> On 10/17/2011 02:29 AM, shane richards wrote:
>>
>>   QTractor (sequencing, instrument host)
>>>
>> QT apps are usually very painless to port. But AFAIK there's no binary.
>>

> nb. qtractor doesn't build nor run on non-alsa systems
>
> iow, qtractor is a pure linux app and will stay like so in the near future

I think Rosegarden is the same (mentioning it since it was on the list) ...
although attempts have been made to build Rosegarden on Windows and OS X
apparently it was pretty unstable and not usable for production work.

Oh and there are binary snapshots of unstable versions of Hydrogren, you can
try your luck are building manually on OS X

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it