[LAU] Nothing really new, but...

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Oct 17 20:28:45 UTC 2011

Greetings!
   I have updated my music site again, now to include all the lyrics to the few
songs, that have any. It occasionally came up and I had the time and thought
of it. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   They might at some points not be 100% accurate, since I sometimes
discovered while singing, that a few phrases sounded better slightly changed.
It can't be much though.
   Just thought I'd let you know.
   Kind regards
              Julien