[LAU] Top DSP plugins?

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 18 21:58:31 UTC 2011

Le 18/10/2011 22:10, Harry van Haaren a écrit :
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:08 PM, fred <f.rech at yahoo.fr
> <mailto:f.rech at yahoo.fr>> wrote:
>
>     it is that easy : tempo is maths !!
>

> You're dead right... but... that's the last thing I want to be
> thinking about when I'm trying to be creative ;)
> -H
Well, I'm alive and well, sir H, and never ask myself if it's ok to take
11 seconds to do :
"programs/accessories/calculator/BPM*X/Enter" ; IF the delay is fine :
me too !!!
It doen'st shot creativity more than have a look at BPM, and choose a
crap FX (that you probably do not))))

Means, when you deal with machines, you have no other choice than Maths,
sometimes ;-))

With PC it's always many ways to have same result, you have yours with
the BPM dly FX.
I consult a R/V page given by a friend where there's dly/bpm stuff.
Probably the 2 of us are right, if ears-pleased ?