[LAU] Top DSP plugins?

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Wed Oct 19 09:23:09 UTC 2011

On 10/19/2011 10:52 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> +1, regarding to Jamin is good and it does work without pumping.

I'm not so fond of JAMin. It has flaws and consumes way too much CPU.
About a year ago Patrick Shirkey mentioned that there was no other JACK
application that attempts to provide a complete mastering chain. But
that was about a year ago, at the moment it is perfectly possible to
create a similar tool chain with the help of plug-ins. I prefer plug-ins
then, more flexible.

Best,

Jeremy