[LAU] Alsa to jack bridge and asoundrc

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Wed Oct 19 19:34:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 04:06:53AM -0700, James Warden wrote:

> [...]
Well, libasound is a Debian package from Squeeze and is 1.0.13. The
drivers are from kernel 2.6.33.7.2-rt30, apart from aloop which is from
release 1.0.24 of alsa-drivers. Aloop compiles and loads fine and seems to
work when used standalone, but once the asoundrc is in place, I get the
error described earlier.

Cheers,
S.M.