[LAU] New music, made with Ardour 3

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Thu Oct 20 13:22:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've just finished my first track that makes extensive use of Ardour 3's
MIDI features. I definitely put it through its paces -- there's MIDI CC
automation, plugin and fader automation, and synths of all varieties
(hardware, external JACK software, and LV2 and VST plugins):

http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/releases/texel/texel.ogg
http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/releases/texel/texel.mp3
http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/releases/texel/texel.flac

I ran in to my fair share of problems, as you'd expect with alpha
software, but overall I think Ardour 3 is shaping up very well indeed.
I've written a bunch of details about the production on my blog; links
are provided below:

http://wootangent.net/2011/10/new-track-texel/
http://wootangent.net/2011/10/new-music-update/

Hope you enjoy it!