[LAU] A different direction in music - Whisper

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Thu Oct 20 23:45:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:55:43PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>   Today I've made up and recorded a new piece. Just piano. It's no
> Bach and it's no prog rock. No fancy overboard processing either.
> The piece is called "whisper - Since In Love, Verity Is Altering".
> It's a piece about decisions and changing and importance of a human
> being.
Smooth work! I like the spontaneous feel of this piece which more
than makes up for the few fumblings one hears. I also like the
jazz/classical fusion style. Did you ever listen to Leszek Mozdzer? You
might enjoy his work.

Incidentally, my wife overheard your piece and said said she liked it.

Cheers,
S.M.