[LAU] Recommend inexpensive monitors and headphones

Artem Vakhitov temcat at mail.ru
Fri Oct 21 12:39:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

can you recommend me some inexpensive but good small monitors and
headphones for home recording? No high aspirations yet, just for doing
various demos on my laptop. Admittedly, I don't know how to define
"good" here, I just need them to be perceptibly better than your average
desktop speakers and earbuds :) Similarly, I don't really know what
"inexpensive" is referring to the above, but as a wild guess, let's
start from $100. I prefer plain audio solutions, though will consider
USB ones (my Samsung Q70 has two US ports only, so that puts some
limitations).

Regards,
Artem Vakhitov