[LAU] Recommend inexpensive monitors and headphones

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Fri Oct 21 13:37:19 UTC 2011

fredagen den 21 oktober 2011 16.39.16 skrev  Artem Vakhitov:
> Hi all,
>
> can you recommend me some inexpensive but good small monitors and
> headphones for home recording? No high aspirations yet, just for doing

For monitors at that price level? Probably not much, except if you are lucky
and get some used good ones.

For headphones it's much easier. I recommend the closed AKG K271 MKII which is
both inexpensive and used by many professionals.

In my opinion: If a mix sounds good in them, then it will sounds good
everywhere and you can easily spot details and problems with them.

Jostein