[LAU] Open Sound Interface project beginnings

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:25:39 UTC 2011

Hi Egor

Thanks for your interest.  It's certainly a very big idea--none of the
individual parts are so difficult to design, but there's a lot of
them.

I'd appreciate your offer to work on documentation.  The best thing we
can do now is design, work with concepts, and little-by-little start
building the pieces.

In your opinion, what kind of tools should we use to organize such a
project?  like websites, wiki, mailing list, repository, etc... ?

Chuck