[LAU] New music, made with Ardour 3

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Sat Oct 22 08:05:23 UTC 2011

On 21/10/11 5:42 AM, Folderol wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this. Rather different from my usual fare, but enjoyable
> nevertheless.
>
> Oh, and I agree it's a good idea to wait a while before releasing something -
> now all I need to do is convince myself!

Thanks for listening, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I really like the idea
of waiting before releasing something, but I always find it very hard
myself, too!

The most recent "lessons" post from General Fuzz, a San Francisco artist
that makes downbeat electronic and has written a few brilliant posts
about music-making and creativity, touched on this -- it's a really good
read:

http://www.generalfuzz.net/blog/?p=850

Thanks
Leigh