[LAU] Top DSP plugins?

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 10:48:50 UTC 2011

Thanks Robin but in order for that page to be more useful than say
Dave's list of available plugins we could do maybe do with a way for
people to give a 'thumbs up' to the various plugins and a comments
page for each. Maybe a thumbs up rating would be made irrelevant as a
comment count would suffice? Chances are that the plugins that garner
the most comments would be the first ones people should check out
anyway.