[LAU] Looking for Audio Watermarking Advice & Tools

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:44:58 UTC 2011

>  I'm looking for a Linux solution to watermarking audio

Are you looking at an open operating system to help you close your
mind? Forget the technical issues involved, I personally think you are
talking to the wrong community: watermarking is a means of restricting
distribution of visual material.

Linux is not about restricting distribution of anything.

Perhaps you should raise these questions on one of the Apple mailing
lists where you will meet equally paranoid minds. Bringing these issues
up on this list is out of line.

Regards, nick

"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer