[LAU] Multitrack recording with MIDI sync?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Oct 23 22:18:33 UTC 2011

Hello Mario!
   You can record a MIDI track and audio at the same time, only the background
setup will look a little ugly. :-) The problem with Klick might be, that you
have to program tempo map or keep at one tempo/time signature.
   The script is attached. The website is still down. I'll keep on trying. Good
luck!
   Warm regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;