[LAU] Multitrack recording with MIDI sync?

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:10:11 UTC 2011

On 10/23/2011 05:22 PM, Mario Lang wrote:

> A script would highly be appreciated.  From your description, it looks
> pretty complicated.  I was sort of hoping I could just record
> the MIDI track along with the audio, and resubmit the clock ticks on the
> second take... But I guess I was pretty naive.

Is there a particular reason that you don't want to use a GUI
application?  Something of this sort should be fairly trivial using
either Rosegarden or Ardour 3.

--
---
My website is down. I had a motherboard failure on that computer!! (ugh)

  http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]