[LAU] Looking for Audio Watermarking Advice & Tools OFFLIST

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:28:52 UTC 2011

I would say Creative Commons is hugely different from a public domain
because it has one huge premise behind it - that an author has the moral
right to dictate to other people how they use his work once he released his
work to the public. So CC is just an example of a "kind master", who
mercifully lets you use the work.

In my view such a claim is illegitimate, so to me both GNU GPL and CC are
lesser evils, which are necessary weapons in the world of copyright but
otherwise would have no moral ground.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/