[LAU] Open Sound Interface project beginnings

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:13:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 1:17 PM, alexander <axeldenstore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome, I've been thinking about this myself too, There actually is a DA
> interface project that I found some months ago.. maby one could use that as
> a base ! I might be able to contribute with some electronics, mostly
> testing.. I'm more or less a beginner atm but I know how all basic
> components affect the signal... But yes, this have to be done, It's not like
> there'll be better audio interface linux support in the future...

I'm glad to hear you had the same idea.  We might be crazy, but I
think it's worth a try :D

And there's also plenty of work designing high-speed data acquisition
hardware (into the millions of samples per second) with the platform
(FPGAs + ASIC) I'm proposing.  What DA project have you seen lately?

Chuck