[LAU] Open Sound Interface project beginnings

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:17:50 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Nick Copeland
<nickycopeland at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Perhaps we should take this discussion to the lad-list...
>
> The discussion is interesting, if you don't take it uniquely to LAD then
> the group should minimally be copied in. What you are discussing here
> really is more D than U.
>
> Kind regards, cnik

I agree.  I appreciate the feedback from everyone in the discussion
(and anyone else who'd like to discuss further).  This is sort of a
brainstorming session--feel free to keep the thread alive until you
get bored :)

Although I've been playing with the idea and studying a bit for the
past year, I haven't wanted to take this idea to anyone without having
something to back it up.  Regardless, it's about time to start mapping
things out and ordering what to study and what to implement.