[LAU] Experienced Ardour producer wanted

Sean Corbett sean at obsoleteaudio.org
Tue Sep 6 13:39:05 UTC 2011

(whoops, didn't mean to reply to this off-list, reply inline below)

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:55:11 +0200, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 09/05/2011 11:49 AM, allcoms wrote:
>> Hi LAU!
> And maybe Sean Corbett could help you out: http://obsoleteaudio.org/

Wow, thanks for the mention... Wish I could help Allcoms, but
unfortunately I'm sort of "between studios" at the moment -- most of my
audio gear is lent to a friend who's working on an album with his band.
If you're still looking for help in about 6 months or a year, give me a
shout, I'd be glad to lend an ear. :) (unintentional rhyme, I promise)

-sean