[LAU] A good Sampler

Jordan Wade jordan.wade at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:14:37 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm just getting started with creating electronic music in Linux and
I'm looking for a good sampler.  Specifically, I'm looking for a sampler
that will allow me to assign a sample to multiple keys AND perform
pitch-scaling without changing the duration of the sample.  I've tried
Specimen and Renoise (both great pieces of software) but neither seems to
automatically stretch/compress the duration of the sample to compensate for
the pitch shift.  I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks!