[LAU] [OT] cpufreqd and kernel configuration (Julien Claassen)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Sep 12 17:22:56 UTC 2011

Hello Ralf1
   Thanks, I've see the link and the package and thanks for explaning WM/ DE.
Please don't expect me to talk graphic and mouse. :-)
   I've also seen the config you've sent back, but I think I either have that
right now or had it before at least. Since all the parts I remember were
marked as YES, which would be my default for trying something.
   So is there perhaps a module of that set (cpu frequency scaling) or "acpi",
that I shouldn't have? Is there something, which might block cpufreqd?
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html