[LAU] [OT] Fedora installation problem

Andras Simon szajmi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:48:11 UTC 2011

2011/9/14, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>:

> Hi Andras,
>
> Funny you should mention it. I've decided that's exactly what I'll do. I
> went through the installation on autopilot, I'll be more hands-on this
> time, at least to get the filesystem corrected.

Great! I hope it'll work for you! For me it always takes a few hours
to install a new  Fedora (because I don't believe in taking notes, and
when I do, I don't believe in reading them) but once it works the way
I like it (which is mostly the way I liked it in '93) it just works.
Though I guess it's the same with other mature distros.

Andras