[LAU] Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Audio Interface

Ronald Stewart ronaldjstewart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:36:21 UTC 2011

fast track pre amps suck
roland or edirol ex 25 is your best bet....
lexicon omega is cheap and has four inputs (cool)
I have mobile pre usb mkI (works great and has midi and phantom)
presonus works out the box too but they all break and have huge return
issues at retailers
ex 25 is small and metal as well, my personal favorite cuz it is dj/road
ready and is built to take a hit.
thnx
ron
Indamixx