[LAU] Drum "smasher" glitch plugin

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:49:22 UTC 2011

On 09/21/2011 08:15 AM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:

> If you're willing to invest some money:
> http://www.loomer.co.uk/sequent.htm

Cheers, I've  played with Sequent, and found it quite hard and awkward. Even
their demo of mashing the Amen break doesn't quite take my fancy...

On the other hand, I didn't know about the BBCut opcodes at all, and they
seem awesome! Listening to
http://www.csounds.com/files/derivativus_%28bbcut_abuse_mix%29.mp3 at the
moment, love the "clean" yet mayhem slicing going on.

I think this is probably the way to go for me, as I'd like to embed the
effect into the project I'm working on. Perhaps I'll convert some of the
"standard" break cut functions & its code into a LADSPA, that way I can be
guaranteed it will always work in a live situation...

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll post back if / when / what I decide on :)
Cheers, -Harry