[LAU] Linux news in the current KWR Newsletter

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Tue Sep 27 17:46:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

In this week's newsletter, somewhere in the noise, it also says: "Togu
Audio Line Native Linux VST Plug-ins updated".

Well, I'm not a fan of using VSTs in Linux but I like to know what's
going on, so of curiosity, I followed the links that showed up and ended
here and there and not everywhere:

  http://distrho.sourceforge.net/
  http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/KXStudio:Applications

And what did I find on the distrho file area? I found 64-bit stand alone
version of the Arctican and TAL Plugins!

They might be crap, but I don't think so, and I will test it now. And
even more native free and commercial (and combinations of both) plugins,
programs and goodies for Linux will come from everywhere - Life is good!
:-)

Jostein