[LAU] New Music: Shout - the song, that shall

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Sep 29 20:34:36 UTC 2011

Hey Massy!
   Thanks for the kind comments. I certainly had fun doing this and I tried to
investigate new genres of music and some new approaches. Yes the mix is rather
bright, but that's the way I liked it, so that was intentional. It was
certainly interesting to put some jazz and latin music in, as well as the
classical section in the beginning. It's actually first part of the Mexican
and the French anthem and then followed by a shortened version of the
Bulgarian anthem. Which really hasn't anything to do with the protagonists,
but I hummed it a lot, while the story began. :-)
   I'm glad you liked it and thought, that it had more ambition than the last
piece. I definitely tried for oneor two better. I seem to have succeeded. :-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html