[LAU] kitara

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Apr 3 13:41:14 UTC 2012

Am 03.04.2012 11:01, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> Hey folks,
>
> I recently wondered what ever happened to Misa Digital Guitar.
> Remember? That guitar-shaped controller with touch surface and Linux
> inside. Turned out they are doing well and actually released source
> code and SDK. So I started asking them some questions and before I
> knew it became an interview.
>
> http://bit.ly/HTpAL6

Now this looks more and more interesting to me -- the MISA-Project too
much tried to resemble a guitar so everybody (including me) thought,
that it is not much more than a crude electronic toy for people, that
are too lazy to learn how to play a real instrument.

But the more the thing becomes a kind of an all-purpose MIDI-controller
  the better I like it ;-)

So kudos for keeping the faith and developing the concept to something
really interesting.

best regs

HZN