[LAU] Complete Ardour user guide ?

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:09:46 UTC 2012

Hi Jonetsu,

As far as I know the manual on flossmanuals.net is the most complete
http://en.flossmanuals.net/ardour/

To discover the software you'll need to install it and use it: no reading
of manuals or otherwise will ever teach you what you can do with software
without extensively using it.

Perhaps if you explain what you're area of interest is, or perhaps the
use-case you have in mind some of the users of this list could offer their
experience.
-Harry