[LAU] [Music] Piano piece

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Apr 10 21:17:45 UTC 2012

Hi Q!
   Couldn't you use two masterkeyboards for the playing? You say synthSS. so
you could have one for the left and one for the right hand and then do some
clever MIDI routing and changng of incoming velocity events. Well splitting
wouldn't work for such a piece, really, even if your keyboard could handle it.
   It was no trouble listening to it nor commenting. :-)
   Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======