[LAU] lac repercussions

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Mon Apr 16 02:18:34 UTC 2012

All right!

While LAC is waning, there's a few things we should announce:

Most importantly Krzysztof Gawlas won our LAC soundtrack competition.
You'll hear his piece as soon as we get the video archive of the
conference online which will likely be next week-end. Thanks to everyone
who submitted a soundtrack.

For all who did not tune into the live-stream of the closing-ceremony:
LAC2013 will take place at IEM, Graz; in spring 2013.

If you have been at LAC and took picture or video recordings, we'd like
to hear from you - please send us a link to lac at linuxaudio.org

greetings from CCRMA,
robin