[LAU] lac repercussions

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:30:06 UTC 2012

Congratulations to Krzysztof Gawlas.  The Rite of Earth is beautiful, and
his technique of creating music notation from sound samples, allowing him
to compose a melodic piece from otherwise dissident sounds, deserves
recognition.

Robin and the rest of the LAC team, thanks for creating a wonderful and
stimulating event, I'll definitely plan on attending at IEM.  My LJ
includes links to some videos:
     http://alg0rhythm.livejournal.com/
-- Jeff