[LAU] Giada - looper for live performances

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 18 16:58:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:49:39 +0400, Louigi Verona wrote
> Same here when I try to build from source. I installed rtaudio. I think I did it correctly. Install script did not do anything, so I copied
> .so files into /usr/lib/ and RtAudio.h into /usr/include/

Thou shalt not copy anything into /usr/lib /usr/include !
Those places are reserved for system/distribution deployed files. Your distribution is
free to erase those directories at will. Worse - if at some point the distribution contains
rtaudio installation/system upgfrade might fail with cryptic error messages. Put them
into /usr/local where they belong and don't forget to run 'sudo ldconfig -n /usr/local'
And you seem to have missed RtError.h ...
Worked here without any problems.

Cheers, Ralf Mattes