[LAU] EMail To Tascam - HARDCORE COLD HARD FACTS PART 2 - READ THIS TRUTH !!!

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Wed Apr 18 18:57:16 UTC 2012

The unfortunate thing about contacting Tascam (or any other
manufacturer) is that in most cases the mail ends up going to standard
support and they give a standard answer. I'd bet serious money (so
long as it's less than a dollar) that the folk who actually make
platform decisions never get the mails.

And, no, I have no idea how anyone can send requests further up the
food chain. Sad but true.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca