[LAU] Hours and Hours

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Sat Apr 21 18:40:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 09:24:46PM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> It's been quite a long time since I put a link to any of my new tunes, so
> maybe you mike like to hear this quietly meditative one.
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Hours_And_Hours.ogg
Typical W.J.G, lovely and lush with textures and lots of space. Julien
is right, that's a pretty well-balanced mix: I might have knocked the
bass a dB off or so, but it's arguably subjective on my part.

Would you consider providing an easy way to retrieve all your material
in one go, or at least by "albums"?

Keep that yoshimi busy! :)

Cheers,
S.M.