[LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Apr 23 11:29:37 UTC 2012

On Mon, April 23, 2012 1:22 pm, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Fred <f.rech at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>> Le 23/04/2012 13:00, Patrick Shirkey a écrit :
>>>
>>> What of the people who would
>>> like to earn a living from the platform if possible are they simply on
>>> their own or are we as a commmunity able to support them in their goals
>>> too?
>>>

>> It could be instructive to have Paul Davis advice on this item ?
>
> my "advice" is that you all stop wasting time on this inane thread.

Ouch!

One of the few people who has managed to make a semblance of financial
return from the Linux Audio platform (well, most of the income comes from
the mac port really ;-P is not interested in advertising or do you just
think it is a foregone conclusion and therefore there is no need to waste
time discussing it?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd