[LAU] [Music made with linux] Modlys: 13

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Apr 24 19:31:17 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 08:27:54PM +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> On 2012-04-24 19:29, S. Massy wrote:
>
> >Would you consider making it directly downloadable or hosting it
> >somewhere else?
>
> I've mailed you the link offlist.
Thank you.

Not the kind of music I listen to on a regular basis, but I appreciate
the meditative quality of this piece. Another positive point I'd like to
bring up is how the beat sounds, which can so easily become irritating
in electronic music, were either designed or eq'ed just right here, so
that they don't cross that line. A little more depth and experimenting
with textures might have pushed the listening experience a notch
further, but it is already good. Definitely comfortable to listen to.

Cheers,
S.M.